My Latest interview Experience

In this post i am going to show how the interviewers are behaving with the candidates .
I have seen one thing is very common among all the interviewers is asking about ourselves .

1. Most of the questions are based on the Interviewers current project or  day to day  life .
If they are asking questions related to the current project , How they can expect to the candidate should aware of that answer ?

2. They wont ask any questions related to general Subjects related Questions . In my current project and company i performing very well  from few years . It means i have some subject knowledge and Programming skills . But this knowledge wont help to answer the Questions related to the other projects . I don't know why the interviewers asks such irrelevant Questions .

3. In my one of the interview , i was given a pen and paper to write a code for some problem . Why cant they give us a system and ask to do same thing ? . If we join the company , do we need to write the code on paper or system ?

4. I was given some mathematical problem  , which is completely irrelevant to the UI developer . I was shocked to hear that . Do i need to solve a mathematical problem to become a UI Developer ? Is this any where related to UI Development ?

5. In my current company i have interviewed so  many candidates. All of them working very well with me .

6. An interviewer should try to analyze   about the candidate knowledge level .

Finally,  i am not telling interviewer should ask the questions which candidate knows . But at least some generalized questions should be asked related to the subject ? If they want to test the Candidate knowledge  , they can give him a system test and ask him to explain about the code .  .. right ?


Comments