How to stay updated with the latest trends and technologies

As a web developer, it is very important to stay updated .But What we have to do to be updated , how to know the current market trends ?

 I personally feel attending regular interviews will definitely help us to know about our knowledge level and industry requirements . Each and every interview I have attended , both telephonic and face to face helped me a lot to analyze about myself .

 Try to go through some of the websites which offer code challenge and take the challenge.  Each and every company will be expecting different knowledge from the candidate. The more challenges we face the more experience we get.

We need not attend the interviews only for new job offers. we can use those challenges to improve our knowledge and experience. I have personally got very good experience from the interviews and code challenges I faced.

By Attending local Meet ups and like minded people we can understand the market . There are lots of meet ups are taking place in each and every city .

By subscribing webinars related to the subject we can get amount of knowledge related the subject .


Comments